CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE JB GLOVE CARE CONTEST!
24-07-12 21:20 Age: 1 yrs
July / August 2012 HighlightsCategory: TOC
OUR 100TH ISSUE!
LEARN TO PLAY
* The Astros' JED LOWRIE: 5 Tips to Being a Great Team Player
* Spray the Ball -- You Need to Learn to Hit to All Fields as You Move Up the Ladder
* Guess Hitting -- It Pays to Think Like a Pitcher When You're the Hitter
* Triple A Squad -- 3 Simple Keys to Becoming a Great Hitter
* Rookie Club: Run Smarter
* The Athletics' JEMILE WEEKS: What I Learned from My Big Brother
* The Fundamental Set-Up of a Catcher
* Rookie Club: Charge the Ball!
* The Reds' SEAN MARSHALL: How to Cope with Change
* Triple A Squad: Expand the Strike Zone
* Triple A Squad: In-Season Pitching Workouts
LEAGUE & TRAVEL PLAY
* Game Day Preparation -- Former Arizona State University Player Ryan McKenna Describes College Players' Routines on Game Day
* One Sports or More? The Key to Success in Baseball May Be Playing LESS of It!
LOVE TO PLAY
* Fun Food & Fitness -- A Lesson in Hydration
* When I Was a Kid: JOHNNY DAMON
* The 2012 JB Apparel & Shoe Guide -- Almost 30 Items to Choose From as We Review the Best from Head to Toe!
* Collectors Corner -- Buyer Beware
LEAD THE PLAY
* Coaches Clinic -- Teach, Not Talk, Baseball
* In The Stands -- Your Sports Community