16-09-09 20:15 Age: 4 yrs
September/October 2009 Issue Highlights
What will it be like to go to the World Series 25 years from now?
Read All About It In This Issue!
* BRIAN ROBERTS: Tips for Switch-Hitting
* 20-Point Checklist to Become a Great Hitter by Former Arizona State Superstar Jeff Phelps
* ROOKIE CLUB: Preparation for Success
* TORII HUNTER: How to Improve Your Centerfield Game
* Confidence of a Middle Infielder
* ROOKIE CLUB: Throwing with Accuracy
* MARK BUERHLE: How to Master Command of Your Pitches
* 3 Areas to Focus on for Next Spring
* AAA SQUAD: The Changeup: A Key Part to Your Pitching Arsenal
* The Mental Game - Ingredients to Peak Performance Explained
* The Circle of Change - Make the Most of Your On-Deck Appearance
* When I Was A Kid: SCOTT ROLEN
* Coaches Clinic - Teaching Kids How to Take an Inside Pitch Fearlessly
* In The Stands - Dealing with Problem Parents
* Cracker Jacks and Wireless Apps -- What will it be like to watch the World Series in a baseball stadium 25 years from now?
For more great articles like these, subscribe to Junior Baseball today by clicking here.